Religious Marriages

Religious Marriages

Are you sure your marriage is legally recognised in the UK? If your relationship breaks down, you may be unable to seek your share of the family home or finances. As religious marriage specialists, we’ve featured on Channel 4 and expert panels. All of our services are confidential.

Speak to our experts and make sure you’re legally protected. We work with trusted faith expertsStart the process for your faith-compliant divorce today.

From start to finish I received excellent customer service. Extremely professional at all times.

Why Choose SKB Law?

Our Experience.

We specialise in divorce, children and finances. Our founder Sarah Khan-Bashir MBE has helped thousands of clients over the last 20 years.

Our Approach.

We value our clients. As well as affordable fees, we offer urgent advice, and free 15 minute meetings for new clients. We make sure you know what’s going on. With our secure client portal, you’ll receive regular updates or documents.

Our Awards.

We are Highly Commended by the Law Society Excellence Awards and Winners of the Community Contribution Award at the Bradford Business Awards. Our founder is the recipient of the Eleanor Roosevelt Award for services to law.

Our Social Impact.

We care about our community. Through our SKB Law Academy, we host free legal clinics, offer work experience and deliver employability workshops to students.

Book My Free 15 Minute Consultation

SKB Law Firm


01274 727 373

7 Eldon Place
West Yorkshire
United Kingdom

By appointment only

Ealing Cross,
85 Uxbridge Road,
W5 5BW

SKBLAW is a trading style of Shire Solicitors which is registered in England & Wales with the registered office address: 7 Eldon Place, Bradford. BD1 3AZ.

SKBLAW is Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority in England and Wales with Registration No: 638301.