Ready for a change? Join SKB Law’s growing family law team
We’ve got some exciting news to share…we’re growing our team! We’re hiring experienced family law consultants, lawyers and paralegals from across the country! Apply for our Family Law Solicitor position now on LinkedIn (see below). Or you can email your CV and a short cover letter to our office (please indicate which role* you are interested in). If you’d like more information, please call our office and ask to speak with Sarah.
Available Roles*(remote working from anywhere in England & Wales)
- Experienced Full-Time Family Law Solicitor
- Experienced Full-Time Family Law Paralegal
- Experienced Part-Time Family Law Solicitor (min. 3 days)
- Experienced Part-Time Family Law Paralegal (min. 3 days)
Family Law Solicitor – apply via LinkedIn
We’re adding an experienced Family Solicitor to our practice. With a cloud-based case management system, we are flexible on your location. You can work from home anywhere in England & Wales, from our office, or a combination of both.
About You and Your Role
As a senior member of the firm who will assist the Head of Department, we’re looking for someone who loves finding solutions for their clients, who supports junior colleagues, and who will get excited about helping us build and scale our firm!
- Experience: a minimum of 3+ years PQE with a clear understanding and application of family law including, but not limited to: divorce and separation, division of assets, cohabitation issues, children’s matters, pre or post-nuptial agreements, domestic abuse and TOLATA claims. You should have strong advocacy, research and drafting skills with courtroom experience;
- Supervision: you should have an interest in supervising junior colleagues (support is available if you do not have management experience yet);
- Client Care: adopt a professional and proactive approach with the ability to provide clear, accurate and empathetic advice to clients; collaborate with colleagues to develop strategic case-plans; exercise professional judgement to consider the best interests of the client; comply with regulatory guidelines;
- Case-Management: from instruction to archiving you will manage an active caseload, updating the case-management system, completing regular invoicing and billing, implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews; you will ensure the confidentiality of the firm’s and client’s documentation and information, and comply with company standards, policies and procedures at all times;
- Growth: we encourage everyone at the firm to embrace curiosity; as part of the team, you’ll join us in thinking about how we can create even better legal experiences for our clients, contributing to articles, partnerships or service design;
About SKB Law – family law specialists
We’re a growing family law practice with a reputation as powerful, discreet and collaborative advocates. With two offices in Yorkshire and London, we advise and represent clients across England & Wales. We believe in delivering innovative and inclusive legal services for our clients and improving access to law for everyone in our community. In the past two years, we’ve transformed our client delivery, developed online services, built global partnerships and launched an Academy to support young people interested in the legal field. We value work/life balance and provide staff a supporting and encouraging environment in which to learn and progress their career.
If you’d like to learn more, call our office on 01274 727373.